Saturday, May 13, 2006

I didn't want to post the following on this blog, but it's somthing I want to discuss:


Do you all really think that God cares if you're a Republican or Democrat? I personally don't think so! it just gets me mad seeing people using Religion and God in trying to further their political agenda. The Pat Robertsons, Jerry Fallwells, and the George Bushs of the world think that anyone who doesn't believe the way they do, and anyone that isn't a Christian is Scum, and doesn't deserve to live. They think the First Amendment needs to be abolished, and want to replace our form of Government with a Theocracy. But what really gets me is when these "So-Called" Christians said that 9-11 happened because not everyone in the US is a Christian. So, lemme get this straight: God killed 3,000 innocent people just to make some point? I think not! When people of other religions , mainly Islam, see these leaders of our country calling them Scum, no wonder everyone in the Middle East hates us! And when people such as Bin Laden and all his gang hear this, you are just asking for trouble!

No comments: