Wednesday, August 31, 2005

John 15:5 "Apart from me, you can do nothing"


Lord, there are a lot of things I'm thankful that you've done for me, but here's just a few of them:

Helping me survive all the operations I went through when I was a baby

Giving me such a great family

Giving me a nice home

Giving me a great bunch of friends

Lord, Thank you! I know none of those things I've mentioned would not be possible without you!


Some Prayer Requests For Today:

More relief for the hurricane victims

Prayer for those killed/injured in the stampede in Iraq.


I havn't had time at this moment to read the bible at home today, but in Bible Study today, we're studying the Semon On The Mount.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Praise Him, Prai~aise Him!
Praise Him in the Morning
Priase Him in the Noontime!
Praise Him, Prai~aise Him!
Praise Him when the sun goes down!

Love Him, Lo~ove Him!
Love Him in the Morning
Love Him in the Noontime!
Love Him, Lo~ove Him!
Love Him when the sun goes down!
:X