Friday, September 02, 2005

My biggest struggle in life is forgiveness, expecially as it deals with the lady that caused my Mom to get hurt. If it were a normal accident, I wouldn't have much of a problem, but because of circumstances that a lot of you know about, it is very difficult. Sometimes I have no problem dealing with it, and other times, It just kills me. I pray every day that God would help me deal with it. I think I'm making progress, because I have almost completely forgiven all those people who picked on me in school because of my weight and have caused me lots of emotional problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blogg

Jill said...

Very true, Nichole. Also, Billy, we need to continue to forgive. It's not done just once. It's a continual thing. You may have to continue to forgive that woman for allowing your mother to get hurt for the rest of your life. It seams unfair, but it's healthier for YOU. Otherwise your anger and hatred towards this woman will eat YOU alive.

But you know, I have seen progress in your feelings about this whole thing. You are doing well. :)