Thursday, September 29, 2005

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever ! Amen" 2 Peter 3-18


Lord, I pray that you would show me your will for my life. Right now, I feel like a ship without a rudder, just drifting around in life. What ever you want me to do, I will not only do it, but give my greatest effort, because I know that you'll be there with me!

Prayer Requests for today:

For all of my family and friends, that God would help them with any troubles they have.

For the war in Iraq to end.

One thing that really breaks my heart is that both of my sisters are not saved. They were both brought up in the church, but somehow they drifted away. I have asked my sister that lives near me to come with us to church a few times, but shes always nastily turned me down. My niece that lives with my other sister in Virginia was saved last summer, but her parents will not go to church either. Please pray that they will come to know Jesus!

No comments: