Sunday, September 04, 2005

John 15:5 "Apart from me, you can do nothing"

As I leave this passage for now, I once again realize how true it is! Lord, I pray that always seek your will, not mine when it comes to my life. I know some of the plans you have for me, I may not like, but I accept them anyway, since if you have planned them, they are for my own good!


Prayer Requests For Today:

Me, because I am gathering up the courage to make a possibly life changing decision that I don't want to tell right now.


For my family and friends for their health, safety, and happiness.


The following is an opinion, take it for what it's worth.

I fully believe that Jesus is coming very soon! I think so because of all the disasters, wars, and other assorted bad stuff that's going on right now. I can't wait till He comes, because I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will be with him, and hopefully all of you that are reading this! It will be soooo great!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Billy, I agree. The signs of the times are becoming stronger and more frequent. Keep your eye on Israeal. When that peace treaty is signed, HOLD ON TIGHT TO THE LORD!

Aw heck, hold on tight now! ;)

Jill said...

Oh Breezey, I hope so! I can't imagine how EVERYONE won't... but it's my understanding many will be deceived from seeing the truth.

Rather than wait and hope, let's pray that your husband comes to the Lord BEFORE that! I know you have been praying this for a very long time, but I pray that the Lord will hear our prayer and that He will be faithful to save us and ALL of our families. :X In the name of Christ Jesus we pray. :X:X

Billy Delawder said...

Amen Jilly!