Monday, September 19, 2005

“Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
James 4:7


Lord, I pray that you will give me the strength to Resist the Devil, since I know that since
I'm yours, he as all sorts of bad stuff that he wants to do to me.


Yes, the biggest thing the Devil is trying to do to me is to get me to lose my faith.
sometimes I get these strange thoughts in my head like " God doesn't love you! if he
did, why would he make all this stuff thats happened to you happen? Well, I'm not
falling for it! God's plans for me are good, even though I might not like or
understand them!

Reading through all the books of the New Testament, I'd love to have lived during the time
of Jesus. It would have been neat meeting all the people that the Bible talks about living
at that time!

2 comments:

SeePearrl said...

Very small font buddy!

Jill said...

I'm so glad that you realize that it is Satan and his angels that are telling you those lies, Billy. Rebuke them immediately and yell, "Get behind me Satan!" He has to do it! :)

God bless you as you continue to grow in Christ Jesus. :X