Monday, September 26, 2005

For the first 26 year's of my life, I didn't beleive in God. I figured that he either didn't exist or care about me, because he did nothing to help me when I was a sick little baby, and did even less to help me when I was being picked on and tortured in school. Needless to say, my Mom was not very happy about that. However, in 1997, something happened to me that changed my life. A friend of my Parents and I invited Mom and myself to her church. At first, I was very uncomfortable since I had to be around a lot of people I didn't know. You all know how shy I am! Well, the people in church made me feel welcome and comfortable from the start. Being the inquisitive mind I am, I started to really read the bible, and really started learning about God. Finally, in September of 97, I was saved, and the rest as they say is history. Yes, there have been some struggles since then, expecially when my Mom got hurt, and I started to lose my faith, but I always came back to God!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Billy, I'm so glad that you found Him!