Tuesday, September 13, 2005

"You Will Know The Truth And The Truth Will Set You Free" John 8:32

Lord, I thank you for the freedom that knowing you gives me! Freedom from sin, and knowing that I have a place in Heaven with you!


This statement applies to more then God. Sometimes in life, when we're faced with the truth, no matter what situation, we should accept the truth, even if we may not like it! After this weekend, I learned that the hard way! I'm at peace now with the truth of that matter.


In continuing my reading of the Gospel of John, I've gotten to the crucifixion. I can't ever read about that without crying, because I can only imagine the pain He went through on the Cross. Thank you Lord for sending your Son to Die for ME, even though I'm a sinner and don't deserve it!

Prayer Requests For Today

For my Friend Kat, who is having financial problems

And a praise for the tension hanging around my Parents for the past few days finally going away.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Beautiful, Billy, and Amen!