Saturday, October 01, 2005

I have a confession to make. Right now, I am full of jealousy. This evening , I went to a party, and seeing all the people holding hands and being all lovey dovey with their husbands/wives/boyfriends/ girlfriends just killed me. I feel like I am slowly dying of lonliness. I have been praying for years for God to send me someone, but nothing. I'm a nice person, but that has gotten me nowhere. Lord, please forgive me for being jealous, and either guide me to the one you've made for me right now, or give me patience to wait. I really don't know how much more I can take.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Billy, I know what you mean. My sister and I hate going out to dinner on date night. It's so humiliating. Not to mention that the church we go to is all families and kids. If there are any singles there I've yet to meet them.

Chin up. The Lord has someone very special that He is preparing for you. Just as He is preparing you for her.

For now, seek ye first the kingdom of God and He will give the rest to you in His timing. :) :X