Thursday, October 06, 2005

“Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns Me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.” Matthew 10:32-33

This verse reminds me of a question that comes up every once in a while. If someone had a gun to your head and asked you if you believed in God, and if you said yes, you'd be shot, what would you say? Well, I know what I'd Say! I'd say yes! I'm not afraid to die, because I know that when my time comes, I'll be in heaven with Jesus!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow. I wish I could say the same. I truly hope that I wouldn't deny Him. But even Peter, who walked with Him daily, denied Him three times.

I pray that I never have to find out. But in the current day and as the signs of the times progress we all may very well face that test before the end.

Take care, let the recent events slide off of your shoulders, and be well, Billy, my brother. :X